2010年2月5日星期五

Copenhagen in snow

It is said to be the coldest winter for Copenhagen in 23 years. The city is lovely with snow covering. The lovely lake in the middle of the town has not been frozen as such for a very long time. So people, especially kids, have a great time strolling, crawling, sledding on the lake.

The University of Copenhagen also arranged for all the international students a 3-hour bus tour aound the city, which showed us the Opera House, the castles of the royal family and the Little Mermaid.
Me (on the left) and my friend Nelly besiede the Opera of Copenhagen (I guess it's time to introduce to you who is writing the blog in case we have not met before. lol.)

The little snowman beside the street looks quite unhappy. Maybe because he is also cold...:p

I'm starting my courses and also some other activities at the university. So next time I may come up with something about the university life and "hygge": an essential part of the Danish culture, which I just learned from some Danish students. Stay in tune~! :)

没有评论:

发表评论