2010年5月15日星期六

60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between China and Denmark~!

May 11th, 2010 marks the 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Relations between China and Denmark~! My friend Rachel was somehow miraculously invited to this 60th Anniversary Party held in the Chinese Embassy in Denmark on May 11th, and I went there together with her. That's why I had the chance to enjoy a great free buffet of some delicious Chinese dishes that I missed so much and listened to speeches given respectively by the Chinese Ambassador to Denmark and the Danish Foreign Minister.

Danish Foreign Minister (left) and Chinese Ambassador to Denmark (right) toasted the friendship between China and Denmark:It was a very happy experience because I had not seen and talked with so many Chinese people together for quite a while. It felt like home. I thought it was supposed to be a kind of formal celebration, but it ended up very relaxing and enjoyable, thanks to the great food, I guess. XD I believe it is human nature to be passionate about food...Regardless of nationality and gender...Very amiable Danish Foreign Minister. The Chinese Ambassador to Denmark, Mr. Xie Hangsheng, is also a very friendly person. He is from Hangzhou as wee, where ZU is located.The view from outside the Chinese Embassy:
Have a nice week~! :)

没有评论:

发表评论