2010年4月14日星期三

Budapest: A Lovable City

I love the city Budapest a lot. It has abundant historical architecture, beautiful river and bridges, and friendly people. Before I went there, many people told me that Budapest was not a safe city and one should be very careful travelling to there. But it turned out all right. And acutally I found Budapest a city that one outsider can feel close to at some point or another.

A small tip:Budapest is well-known for its Turkish baths. One should not miss it while visiting Budapest.
City view from the Royal Castle. The Chain Bridge.
Lovable houses in Buda.
The most impressive place for me in Budapest is actually a small city square, where modern art sculptures are displayed and young people gather to play skateboard, rollerskating and other extremem sports. Bathed in sunshine of April, it is a place that I feel full of life. Also there I saw the most good-looking young girls and boys I had ever seen in Budapest, and maybe in Europe. But I cannot find out the name of the small square, nor did I take any photos that day. Sorry about that. :p
I guess it is sometimes better just to keep the place you love most in your own imagination, rather than recording it with photos or anything. :)

没有评论:

发表评论